SOC 1 & SOC 2 Reporting Services
As current and prospective customers increase their awareness of the financial reporting and security risks posed in service delivery, Boulay is your partner to ensure your business meets the compliance standards necessary to compete for and retain customers asking for SOC-1 and SOC-2 assurance.
SOC-1 Reports provide assurance around your organization’s internal controls over financial reporting. Service organizations that benefit from SOC-1 compliance include:
- SaaS companies whose operations impact a user’s financial reporting
- Payroll service providers
- Insurance and claims processors
- Loan servicing
SOC-2 Reports provide assurance around your organization’s internal controls over security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality and/or privacy. Service organizations that benefit from SOC-2 compliance include:
- SaaS, PaaS and IaaS
- Data centers
- Marketing and advertising
- IT services
Both reports have two types:
- Type I Report: Attests to the suitability of the design of controls at a specific point in time.
- Type II Report: Attests to the suitability of the design and operating effectiveness of controls over a minimum six-month period.
Our CPAs and IT professionals have a wealth of experience performing SOC assurance audits and can provide a more efficient and cost-effective SOC-1 and SOC-2 examination than our competitors. Contact one of our experienced professionals for a free consultation.