Deals are fast-paced, complex, team oriented projects. Buyers want to merge or acquire a business based on informed decisions—ensuring fit with strategy, sensible pricing and a successful transition and integration. Sellers are motivated by getting the best possible price and smooth management through transition.
How we help you get there
Boulay’s Transaction Advisory Team offers advisory services helping you evaluate the risks and rewards of the deal as you move forward. Our approach is customized for each deal offering a full menu of integrated service or an ala-carte approach based on your needs.
- Buy-Side/Sell Side Quality of Earnings Analysis
- Working Capital Evaluation Assistance
- IPO & Capital Raising Readiness
- Divestitures and Carve-outs
- Business Valuations
- Due Diligence for Buyers and Lenders
- Quality of Earnings Analysis
- Transaction Structuring
- Succession Planning & Exit Readiness
- Post-transaction Integration
- Purchase Price Allocation
- Post-Closing Adjustments
- ESOP Feasibility and Advisory Services
- Restructuring & Turnarounds
- Tax Efficiency Planning
Choosing the right transaction advisory professional with knowledge in the structure and industry of your deal gives you a rare viewpoint—helping you understand your business and the competition, awareness of foreseeable challenges and an advantage in your industry. Boulay’s depth in a wide range of industries and ownership structures including the following among others:
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Real Estate
- Architects & Engineers
- Search Funds
- Private Equity
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
- Privately Owned Businesses
How can we help you?
To learn more about how we can help, contact us by phone at 952.893.9320 or email us.